We flew to Vancouver last Friday and as I was packing I took the time to record a video for you. I have written a few blogs sharing some of my tips on packing light for family travel but I think watching how I pack really shows just how simple it can be!
Key points in this video are:
- the importance of using a packing list
- how I use packing cells to manage our luggage
- Why I roll all our clothes … and it has NOTHING to do with ironing
- how I involve the kids in the packing process
Some other posts related to this topic and might be helpful for you are:
- How to pack light when travelling with kids
- Our packing list for Vietnam – I mention this in the video. You will find an example of my packing list here.
Any questions you have … just pop them in the comments below! I would love to hear how this helps you pack for your next holiday …