I haven’t had a good book to read for a while and with school holidays just days away I decided I needed to rectify this. My children all love to read so when we are away together for the holidays I love having “family quiet time” in the afternoon where we can all curl up with a book.
I reached out to mums in my Facebook and newsletter community to ask for some great suggestions. I was overwhelmed by the responses so thought I would share the list with you here … in case you need a good book too! (the books in green at the top of the list are books that more than one person recommended).
Holiday Reading List 2019
- Where the Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens
- Boy Swallows Universe, Trent Dalton
- Educated, Tara Westover
- Bad Blood
- This is how it always is, Laurie Frankel
- When breathe meets air
- Three women
- Eleanor Oliphant is fine
- Testaments, Margaret Atwood
- The Rosie Project series, Graeme Simsion
- Caroline Overington
- Fiona Palmer
- Lianne Moriarty
- Jane Harper
- Kelly Rimmer
- JD Robb
- Robert Galbraith (one of JK Rowling’s pseudonyms)
Do you have any other great reads to add to this list?