OVERCOMING OVERWHELM IN MOTHERHOOD – with Louise East
Tired of feeling pulled in all directions and like there’s never enough time? Ready to replace overwhelm with ease?
You’re not alone. Mothers everywhere are overwhelmed and feeling exhausted, burned out, resentful and unhappy.
They think it’s their fault they can’t keep up but there’s nothing wrong with them. And there’s nothing wrong with YOU.
With new insight into why mums find themselves in a state of overwhelm and some practical strategies, you will be able to see a way out.
You will be able to:
• Release the guilt you feel over not spending enough time with your kids, partner, family or friends.
• Get the important things done without burning out.
• Step out of comparison and feel grounded and confident in what matters most to you.
• Feel successful at the end of each day.
• Manage your energy and stress levels so you can be the mother, partner and woman you want to be.
• Set healthy boundaries to support your wellbeing and your priorities.
• Speak to yourself with kindness and compassion when things feel hard.
This is the first workshop in the Mama Thrive Series
Wednesday 26th May
This workshop is held via Zoom.
A link will be emailed out to you 48 hours prior to the event.
The session will be recorded to everyone who registers so even if you can’t attend in person you don’t need to miss out!
Louise East is a certified Mindset and Life Coach and Matrescence Facilitator. She works with overwhelmed mums who are ready to release guilt and perfectionism and live a calmer, more intentional life that makes their heart happy.
Louise loves to help mums rewrite the beliefs that create perfectionistic thinking and behaviours, uncover their own truth, strength and grace, and rediscover themselves so they can live with more intention, freedom, ease, confidence and self-love. She supports mums in understanding their unique matrescence journey – the complete transformation of a woman as she becomes a mother. With nearly 20 years of experience in adult learning, Louise also loves to teach through her blog, speaking engagements, online courses and workshops. Louise is mum to a spunky little boy and step mum to 3 fantastic young adults.