A seminar for parents of toddler to teens – with Emma Wright
With three daughters of my own I worry a lot about whether I am doing a good job at raising them with a positive relationship with their bodies and food. So I was thrilled that Emma Wright, internationally recognised eating disorder prevention expert, accepted my invitation to run this seminar for us.
In the seminar you’ll learn:
– How to respond if they say “I have my fat legs” or similar
– How to talk about weight so their body image isn’t harmed
– How to support your child if they’ve been body shamed
– How to help them value who they are over what they look like
– The leading risk factors for body image issues & how to avoid them
Tuesday 19th October
1pm – 2pm NZ
This workshop is held via Zoom.
A link will be emailed out to you 48 hours prior to the event.
The session will be recorded to everyone who registers so even if you can’t attend in person you don’t need to miss out!
Emma Wright, the founder of Raising Body Confident Kids is an internationally recognised expert in Eating disorder prevention, parent training and public speaking.
Having worked with hundreds of parents in her coaching practice and online programs Emma has proven that conventional parenting tools used to prevent body image issues are flawed at best, and offers a powerful new approach for those who are worried and frustrated.