For over a year now I have worked with a group of 3-4 women in what we call “Hot Seat Coaching”. These women took part in my Beyond Motherhood program in early 2019 where we trialled some ‘Hot Seat’ and we all loved it so much we decided to continue working together in this way. It has been an amazing journey to be a part of.
12 months ago I felt alone and lost and overwhelmed. Thanks to group coaching I feel connected to support and not alone. Someone listens to me. I feel valued. I value myself and my time more. Ingrid, Australia (mum of 1)
How does it work?
• We meet together via Zoom every 2nd week during the school term.
• The session always begins with a short meditation from me
• Then each woman is given a 10 minute coaching session with me. We can work on anything that feels important to her at that time – but all other women listen in to our coaching.
• At the end of the 10 minutes other women have a chance too share, reflect, comment and offer support too.
• In between sessions you can connect with myself and he other women in an online chat group (either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger)
The key benefits of this style of coaching are:
1. You receive 1 on 1 coaching from me.
2. You learn a lot from listening to other women being coached- you would be surprised at how many of our challenges actually stem from similar places
3. It is a very economical form of coaching
4. You feel deeply supported by a close group of women
Group coaching allows me the time set aside, to collectively figure out how to move past things, but also to realise obstacles I hadn’t identified. It is a powerful way for me to grow and honour myself. Lisa, New Zealand (mum of 2)
Then about 3 months ago a second group formed after the first Covid Lockdown – I have 2 places available in this group that meet on a Tuesday.
The Term 4 dates for the group are as follows (always at midday NZ time)
Tuesday 13th October – Session 1
Tuesday 27th October – Session 2
Tuesday 10th November – Session 3
Tuesday 24th November – Session 4
Tuesday 8th December – Session 5
We always meet via Zoom.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend ALL of the sessions. Life happens. This is normal. Sessions are all recorded and you will be able to catch up on the coaching that happened which is hugely valuable.
If you would like to learn more or have a conversation about whether this would be of benefit to you please contact me.
Or you can say ‘YES’ by making a payment via this page.