Mums finding time for themselves, real time for themselves (and I don’t mean doing the groceries without children) is something I am very passionate about.
This week I have been featured on several other websites sharing my words of wisdom and inspirations to Mums all over the world.
Here are some links to these guest posts and other resources available to help you find some ‘me-time’ today!
- Amy Lu from @MakingMotherhoodMatter shared my post about How to Make Time for Yourself as a Mother
- A lovely introduction from Lindsay @Uplifting Anchor followed by this guest post I wrote especially for her – 3 Ways to Create More Me-Time This Year
- I recorded a 15 minute video session which you can download – 3 Simple Ways to Create More Me-Time
- Download the FREE ‘5 Minutes 4 Mum’ weekly planner complete with self care prompts.
- and I haven’t told anyone else yet but SELF CARE WEEK FOR MUMS will be kicking off on Monday 6th February – you can sign up now if you would like to join us – this is a totally free program!
What is one action you could take today to find some me-time?